Sometimes we get too bogged down and narrow in our focus and this article gives you the opportunity to take a step back and see how your company looks at innovation and the simple messaging that makes a difference to you and your customers. Too often, particularly in the technology space we love to talk “techy” and forget the business focus. Take 10 mins and have a go at simplifying your message and empowering your business to innovate. Here is my take…
- We see a more secure world
- We put risk in context
- We continually develop resilient Cyber Security Architectures
- Roll the DICEE
- Depth – complete architecture for information security and risk management
- Intelligence – Clear guidance and controls on reducing risk with advanced analytics
- Complete – We work with organisations to transform point technology solutions into a resilient cyber security architecture.
- Empower – Securing the new perimeter – YOU
- Elegant – Service focused to deliver risk in context for a business
- Solutions that cover every aspect of Information security and risk management
- We support all the leading security technologies through a global solutions portfolio
- We are pure play information security and risk management.
- We continually develop solutions to the current business issues.
- We collaborate across industry and verticals.
- You will have to come to one of my presentations to see if I get this right!
Guy Kawasaki on the art of innovation: Ten steps As the former 'chief evangelist' at Apple, Guy Kawasaki has had plenty of experience selling the next new thing. Here's his take on the art of innovation.